iPhone’s OS is not highly customizable as compared to its rival Android. Even though iPhone doesn’t give you much freedom to change the way its OS look, but it does give you an option to change the wallpapers and ringtones (thank GOD!).
Although changing to preinstalled ringtones in iPhones is easy, getting one of your favorite ringtones on your iPhone is not. This is one of the frustrating things about iPhone. Even 15 years old basic phones had an easy option to use any ringtone you want.
The process to get a custom ringtone on your iPhone is not straightforward. It involves converting the audio format and then changing the extension to ringtone format (d’oh). To save your time from all those processes we have some of the best Ringtones for you which are already in a supported format.
There are two types of links in the description of the video. Make sure you download from the links under “For iPhone”. These ringtones are already in ringtone format so you don’t have to deal with converting them into a supported format.
There are different methods on the internet on how to put ringtones on your iPhone without using a computer but, that method will only allow you to use your existing iTunes songs as ringtones. What if you don’t have any songs in your iTunes Library? What if you just want to use the ringtones that you have found somewhere online, which are actually some ringtones and not a portion of a song?
The method we have shown here is always the best option as most of you have a computer in your home along with iTunes probably cos you are using an iPhone. Okay, so let’s go straight to the tutorial.
- A Mac or Windows PC
- USB Cable
- Ringtones (in supported format)
Steps To Put Ringtones into your iPhone
- Download the Ringtones and put them on your desktop.
- Open up the iTunes.
- Click on the phone icon on the top.
- Now, press Cmd + O (on Mac) OR Ctrl + O (on Windows). Or simply go to File > Add to Library.
- Now navigate to Ringtones location and choose the ringtones you want to add.
- Now click on “Tones” under setting.
- Check “Sync Tones”. Now either choose all or select the ringtones you want.
- Next, hit apply. This will transfer all the ringtones to your phone.
- Now, you can change to add ringtones from the Phone’s Settings. Enjoy!
Feel free to comment down below if you face any issue while following this tutorial. Also make sure you subscribe to our YouTube Channel: DEXTEROiD